- COOK TIME: 40 Minutes
- PREP TIME: 20 Minutes
- DIFFICULTY: Easy
- SERVES: 4
- 4 x 350g Brill portions on the bone
- 150g butter
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 x chicken Oxo cube
- 1tsp dried dill
- 25g salted baby capers
- 75mls olive oil
- 150g hot spiced chorizo – diced
- 2 large Maris piper potatoes – diced and blanched
- 1 small bunch Italian flat leaf parsley
- 4 vine ripened tomato – quartered – deseeded – diced
- 1 x Tbsp. cider apple vinegar
- Maldon sea salt
- On a plate place the Brill portions, season with salt and white pepper,
- In a hot pan place the butter and cook until golden brown (beurre noisette) stirring continuously, add the dill and lemon juice and chicken oxo. Set aside to cool.
- In individual pouches add the seasoned brill and divide the beurre noisette evenly. Vacuum seal the pouches. Cook in a pre-heated bath at 56 degrees for 40 minutes
- Place a medium size skillet on a medium heat, add the chorizo and cook until the oils have been released add the diced tomato, potato, capers, parsley, vinegar and olive oil. cool slightly before serving, season to taste.
- Once the brill has finished cooking, season to taste and serve with the salsa.
What would you like to do now?