- COOK TIME: n/a
- PREP TIME: 30 Minutes
- DIFFICULTY: Easy
- SERVES: 4
- 50g toasted desiccated coconut
- ½ pineapple cut into chunks
- 2 oranges – peeled and cubed
- 20g ginger peeled and sliced
- 50mls of dark rum with kumquat, ginger and chilli
- Place the pineapple into a pouch and add the rum
- Place the vacuum machine onto full vacuum and remove all the air, this should take around 90 seconds.
- Leave the pineapple to sit in the pouch for 30 mins, then remove the pineapple from the pouch.
- Build the skewers in any order you wish, sprinkle with the coconut and enjoy
They are also great placing on a BBQ for charred Smokey taste
What would you like to do now?